Design and photographic manipulation:
- PIXLR Editor – Web based alternative to PhotoShop. Work in layers, replace color, transform objects, and more – all from your browser.
- PIXLR Express – Apply a quick fix or add a personal touch with creative effects, overlays, and borders to pictures.
- Sketch and Color – Make sketches and portraits from pictures.
Firewall testing and PC/router security checking:
- Shields UP! – Scan for open ports on your local PC. Universal Plug n’Play (UPnP) Internet Exposure Test.
- F-Secure Router Checker – Check your device’s connection to its DNS resolver, to make sure it is connecting to an authorized DNS server. A mismatch between the two may indicate DNS hijacking is underway.
- Router Crash Test – Check if your router is susceptible to crashing from DNS requests.
- SG Security Scan – Remote port scanner that audits a number of commonly used ports on your system in order to detect potential security vulnerabilities.
Browser security and privacy:
- BrowserLeaks – Find out what personal identity data may be leaked by your browser.
- IPLeak – Find out if your VPN leaks your IP address.
Online antivirus scanners:
- VirusTotal – Analyzes suspicious files and URLs and facilitates the quick detection of viruses, worms, trojans, and all kinds of malware.
- IP-v6 Test – Check your IPv6 and IPv4 connectivity and speed. Website IPv6 accessibility validator.
Online accounts security:
- Have I been pwned – Check if you have an account that has been compromised in a data breach and where possible which of your personal details were compromised (user name, password, password hints, etc.).
- BreachAlarm – Find out if a password hack has exposed your e-mail password online.
Display testing and calibration:
- Lagom LCD Test – Calibrate brightness, contrast, clock/phase, sharpness, and gamma settings of the monitor.
- Blur Busters Test UFO – Frame skipping check for display overclocking, screen tearing and stuttering simulations with VSync and GSync video options.
- Dead Pixel Buddy – Various colored backgrounds to help find dead pixels on a display.
- Fossil CPU Load – Simulates CPU Partial or Full Load. Useful to check the processor’s TDP at a specific load or to tune processor’s performance state on a specific load.
Internet speed test:
- SpeedTest.net – Test your download, upload and latency against servers from all across the world.
- DSLReports Speed Test – Test your download, upload, latency and BufferBloat(info, FAQ) of your internet connection.
Web browser benchmarks:
- Peacekeeper – Universal browser performance test.
- OortOnline.gl – Measure the performance of your WebGL compatible device or browser.
Web domains performance and SEO check:
- Pingdom Website Speed Test – Test the load time of a web page, analyze it and find bottlenecks.
- GTMetrix – Analyzes your site’s speed and provides recommendations on how to optimize it.
- SeoSiteCheckup – SEO checking and advices for domains.
Web domains and IPs information:
- who.is – Whois, website info, history, DNS records, diagnostics for web domains and IPs.
- downanalyze – Check if a website is down just for you or everyone.
Internet archive services:
- archive.org – Browse archived web pages or take a snapshot of a web page for public keeping.
- archive.is – Browse archived web pages or take a snapshot of a web page for public keeping.