UNi Xonar 1821 1.71 drivers are released. Full changelog & download links here.
Release notes 1.71
- Updated audio driver to 1821 for Windows Vista/7/8 and 1816 for Windows XP.
- Includes updated driver installer
UNi Xonar Installer changes:
- Fixed some issues with Driver cleaning module
- Improved and fixed some potential issues with UNi Xonar Installer
Known issues :
- C-media Panel: Enabling and disabling “7.1 Virtual shifter” option disables stereo upmix. Use “Stereo upmix switch” to re-enable it or you can use the C-media Panel v1.62 addon (it will revert to an slightly older C-Media Panel version)
- In some cases, WASAPI exclusive playback is interrupted by playback from other audio applications. More details here. Fix: If you don’t use S/PDIF, disable Digital Output from Control panel->Sound. It’s confirmed that the audio drivers included in 1.70 don’t have this issue.
- Win Vista/7/8, there are reports that you cannot play sound through S/PDIF and headphones at the same time.
- GX is not being turned off by default in Normal configuration for the following cards Xonar D2, D2X, DG, DGX, DG SI.